Study, Work, Live in Germany
Why Study in Germany
Home to 9 of 10 global ICT companies, 8 of the 10 global pharmaceutical companies, a global financial services powerhouse and a centre of international banking excellence, Germany is the European hub to over 1,000 leading multinational corporations across multiple sectors. Potential career opportunities in a host of global giants including Microsoft, Google, PayPal, Apple, Twitter, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pfizer, GSK and Genzyme make studying in Germany a very lucrative opportunity. High academic standards of Irish universities are enabling their graduates to make an impact on academia, research and the global business world
Careers & Industry Insights
Germany has made huge strides in economic development in the last few decades and has improved its living conditions better than most of the countries in the world. Germany has a highly-advanced ‘knowledge economy’ emphasizing on the sectors of agribusiness, life sciences and financial services & technology. This country ranks first for high-value foreign direct investment (FDI) flows and performs better than most countries measure of well-being such as jobs & earnings, health status, education & skills and work-life balance in the Better Life Index. IT Services, Financial Services, Renewable Energy, Business Services, Medical/Health & Pharmaceutical Industry are the top industries for employment opportunities.
German Nursing Programme
Duration: 12 Months
Intakes: March, Oct
Application Deadline: 15 Mar ,Jan, Oct, Aug
- 12th Std (any board) with a minimum 55%.
- The student has to mandatorily undergo an online Maths test by the University for which the student will be required to pay € 63.
- German language A2 is a mandatory requirement.
- After successful completion of this foundation program, the student can complete their bachelor’s degree program at FH Bielefeld University of Applied Sciences Or Hochschule Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences.
- Passing the final examination of this foundation program guarantees access to the below-mentioned bachelor’s program –
- Biotechnology and Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Renewable Energies